The world of health and fitness is filled with DISINFORMATION and EMPTY PROMISES
My philosophy is different:
“No secrets, no magic pills, no gimmicks... just hard work, consistency and the results you deserve”
My Nutrition and Training Philosophy
Life is meant to be enjoyed. Otherwise, what’s the point, right?
That’s why I believe that even healthy food should be delicious and overly restrictive diets are pointless. With my nutritional coaching you’ll learn to eat better while loving every bite and you can still enjoy your favorite foods (in responsible portions)
Equally, I don’t believe in spending all of your free time in the gym, just enough to develop a strong, healthy and beautiful body.
• Skype, FaceTime, Telephone & 'In-Person' consultations to discuss your specific goals and how to achieve them
• Current diet analysis
• Personalized calorie, macro-nutrient and food plans
• Weight-training routines tailored to your goals
• Easy-to-implement articles on nutrition aimed at helping you learn how to create your own eating regime
• Eating guidelines and meal templates
• Healthy, customizable and easy to follow recipes
• Shopping lists
• Regular phone and email Check-In's to answer your questions, guide you and provide you with the motivation you need to achieve your goals
I’m picky about who I take on as clients as I want to be sure that I can help you with your health goals. If I don’t feel I can, I won’t waste your time or money.
"My ultimate goal is to help you to BE MORE, for the rest of your life, so that when your friends ask you your secret, you can send them right back to me"
For people taking their first steps with free weights I offer introductory instruction in safely and effectively performing the most important compound lifts and
I am not a certified PT.
One-to-One Skype Consultation
If you have specific questions about nutrition or exercise but don't feel the need for my regular online coaching I offer a consultation service via Skype.
Health & Fitness Articles
If you would like an article written for your blog or magazine, I am happy to contribute meticulously researched, evidence-based writings on health, nutrition and fitness related topics.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org